Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Teladoc services
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
The primary function is to record and pay invoices from vendors for the Agency.
- Prepares reports in Quickbooks, meeting timelines for billing and finance processes.
- Prepares entries for AP and reconciles billings.
- Coordinates with Controller in activities in accounts payable.
- Communicates with Branch Managers and other management; coordinating invoices and expense reports from branch locations and preparing them to be processed.
- Maintains good relations with vendors.
- Graduate of an accredited college is preferred, with experience in accounting
- Computer literacy skills required; advanced level experience with Excel.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Requires attention to detail.