Renew Home Health, founded in 2006, is a local company that greatly values the quality of care we provide for our patients of all ages in their place of residence to help them get better, regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Teladoc Services
- Paid Time Off Program
The Agency Manager assumes the responsibility of coordination of care & staffing function in accordance with state, federal, and local regulations.
- Assess, plan and coordinate changes in patient care services.
- Responsible for the needs of all patients of the agency.
- Verifies that all disciplines are in compliance with documentation (timely submission) and that the daily schedule is being followed.
- Report any deficiencies to DON.
- Assist the DON in coordination of certification and re-certification process.
- Consults with all members of the treatment team and DON on regular basis to coordinate quality, goal oriented home health care.
- Serves as liaison between patients, caregivers, doctors and doctors office staff, agency administrative staff and contracted services.
- Provides clinical and staff feedback as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates productivity standards by conducting chart audits for completion of all appropriate documentation on regular basis.
- Assist in marketing agency programs throughout the community.
****Must have at least 3 years Home Health Supervisory Experience****