WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our top priority. Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Routinely communicates with and seeks guidance from Clinical Manager regarding patient/physician/clinical care team needs and identified issues. Provides report to the Clinical Manager as requested.
- Assists the Clinical Manager to ensure that all referrals within their service area are processed per agency policy. Provides back up services to intake personnel.
- Assists intake staff and the OASIS team with procurement of compliant F2F documentation for SOCs.
- Assists Manager with ensuring that all scheduled patient visits are covered by appropriate personnel. Assists schedulers with management of scheduling issues/conflicts as they arise.
- Tracks and communicates patient lab/test results to the physician and clinical care team. Ensures these priority documents are scanned into the EMR promptly.
- Assists the Manager with management/review of the visit notes within the EMR.