***Must have ICD-10 Coding Experience to be considered***
The Agency prefers this to be an office position in Fort Worth; however, will consider remote position for the candidate that meets the required qualifications.
Renew Home Health, founded in 2006, is a local veteran owned company that greatly values the quality of care we provide for our patients of all ages in their place of residence to help them get better, regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
The primary function of the Coding Specialist is to audit OASIS and assign appropriate ICD-10 diagnosis codes in coordination with assessing RN.
- Responsible for performing Home Health ICD-10 coding services for the agency.
- Responsible for communicating with assessing clinicians/care teams regarding any coding/OASIS changes that are made, thus giving the assessing clinician the opportunity to review any changes and resolve any issues prior to final signature.
- Will utilize all coding resources available in a manner that ensures OASIS coding can be performed within 2 business days of OASIS submission.
- Will be required to submit daily logs of completed, fully coded assessments.
- Will have productivity expectation of 125 completed, fully coded assessments per week.
- Home Health coding experience required
- Current Coding Certification