Digital Media Manager
Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Lump Sum Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Teladoc services
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
Lead, plan, direct and implement overall communication strategies to ensure a consistent position among staff, clientele and other preferred audiences. Coordinates electronic media efforts through digital platforms and create brand awareness. Maintains a strong and consistent image for the Agency through strategic media planning and implementation, online presence, graphic needs and fulfills information needs through user-friendly web applications.
- Develop and oversee media budget, expenditures and produces detailed analytics to coordinate with media objectives.
- Implement communication plan to advance the Agency’s brand; identifies and implements metrics to assure ongoing success of plan.
- Oversee digital communications at professional level; assists in development and integration of content across all social media platforms.
- Integrate social media into relevant marketing strategies (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- May assist in the design of marketing collateral/print materials as needed.
- Maintain company website working with IT to implement new web navigation, design, technical programming and security features.
- Graduate of an accredited college is preferred
- Computer literacy skills required
- Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creative thinking, and excellent communication skills