WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our top priority. Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
The intake coordinator facilitates the intake referral process, coordinates care with the team and referral source.
- Assists the supervisor with the evaluation of incoming referrals for appropriateness for admission. Obtains verification of benefits, patient demographics and all required clinical support documentation.
- Logs each referral received in the referral log book and notifies corresponding marketer of referral.
- Accurately fills out an intake information sheet on every pending SOC.
- Accurately and completely enters the patient information in to the EMR for all SOCs per agency process. Schedules the SOC OASIS and other tasks to the SOC RN. Scans and attached all clinical support documentation to the SOC OASIS task. Verifies eligibility check.
- Coordinate SOC with patient/patient representative and SOC RN.