Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off
The LVN administers skilled nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Under the direction of the RN, assist in identifying the patient’s physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the POC.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient.
- Assure the continuity of care through delivery of quality patient care.
- Must hold current Texas Licensed Vocation Nurse
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Home Health Care Experience