WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our top priority. Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Lump Sum Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Teladoc services
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
This position will review all OASIS assessments ensuring that care ordered is medically necessary, coding and documentation meets the agency’s standards and state/federal regulations. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Review of all OASIS assessments ensuring the assessments are accurate, complete, accurately reflect medical necessity, homebound status, consistent patient status and appropriate completeness and compliance with state/federal regulations.
- Consult with the appropriate clinician to clarify OASIS documentation issues and/or corrections to documentation; provide one-on-one OASIS guidance/education to clinicians on ongoing basis as needed.
- Review Face-to-Face documentation from physician, facility and supportive documentation created from OASIS.
- Utilize Kinnser and SHP initially and repeat after clinician re-submits any document.
- Must have LVN License
- OASIS Certification is a requirement as a condition of this position within the first six months
- Wellsky experience helpful