Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
A registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment programs based on the medical referral and their evaluation.
- Performs skilled and maintenance therapy treatments on patients according to state/federal regulation, their practice act and competency skill set.
- Creates plans of care that are consistent with patient’s illness or injury and particular medical needs, clearly support medical necessity and establishes goals that are tied to function; along with being realistic and meaningful to the patient.
- Submits thorough and accurate documentation of therapy services performed in a manner that clearly demonstrates medical necessity and compliance with state/federal documentation requirements.
- Identifies changes in patient condition and communicates these changes quickly and effectively to the clinical manager.
- Current Texas Physical Therapy License
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR Certification
- Home Health experience preferred