Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
A Physical Therapy Assistant who provides coordinated physical therapy to patients of all age groups under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Administers the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by the Physical Therapist.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Administers non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic exercise, therapeutic massage, traction, heat, light, cold, water and electrical modalities to patients.
- Current Texas Physical Therapy Assistant License
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR Certification
- Home Health experience preferred