Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
The primary function is to provide personal care and related services to the client in their place of residence; to assist in providing a safe and clean environment, work cooperatively with patient and family and share observations or problems withe the supervisor.
- Document in an electronic medical record system.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency by completing 12 hours of in-services per year.
- Provide direct patient care to patients under the direction of the RN and according to the Aide Plan of Care.
- Provide necessary skills to assist the patient with safe transfers and ambulation per agency policy.
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees.
- Provide an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property. Provide skills necessary to assist the patient with proper nutrition and adequate fluid intake.
- Must have current Driver’s License
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Minimum one experience in a healthcare setting
- Must be registered and in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry