Medical Social Worker
Posted 4 years ago
Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
The MSW provides coordinated care in the home of patients and performs psychosocial assessments, analysis, counseling and referrals to meet the needs of the patient/family.
- Performs interventions for patients within their state licensure and competency skill set.
- Identifies changes in patient conditions and communicates these changes to the clinical manager.
- Actively participates in the case conference process.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and ensures that the patient is provided with all information regarding the MSW plan of care.
- Must have Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Must have Texas Certification/Texas DL
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Home Health Care Experience