WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our top priority. Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Lump Sum Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Teladoc services
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
This position will monitor the quality improvement program. The responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performs ongoing, comprehensive, integrated audits for the assessment of the quality and appropriateness of care provided, including services provided under arrangement.
- Alerts QA Director of problem areas, trends identified during audits.
- Provide clinical guidance/instruction (in group and/or one on one settings) to clinicians relating to incomplete, inaccurate or lacking documentation issues and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Monitors documentation of all services provided for effective interchange and coordination of care in providing care.
- Participates in aggregate and trend data collected to correct identified problems in collaboration with management.