Regional Director of Operations/RN
Posted 4 years ago
Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
Provides leadership and direction for the effective and efficient management of the total healthcare operations and delivery of multi-service home health agency services, strategic planning, development and attainment of organizational goals and objectives for the designated area.
- Assumes the role and responsibilities as the Agency Administrator.
- Ensures that the performance and operations comply with all regulatory requirements of all local, state and federal regulations and Renew policies and procedures related to home based care.
- Ensures the provision of orientation, in-service education and staff development for clinical operations staff and office support staff.
- Demonstrates and gives proper assistance in handling of satisfactory on-site surveys by all regulatory bodies as pertains to home health.
- Works in conjunction with the Sales Team on maintaining and expanding area’s growth and performance. Collaborate with the Sales Team to develop approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the marketplace.
- Directly responsible for the supervision and management of the region’s Agency and Branch Managers.
- RN License
- Two years home health experience preferred
- Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creative thinking, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel 100% of the time to all locations