Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
Submit medical claims and performs account follow-up for all short pay and denied claims to ensure all contractual obligations are maintained.
- Insurance verification of benefits and eligibility for patients by phone and/or online.
- Obtain prior authorizations from insurance companies for services.
- Submit medical claims to insurance carriers electronically and by paper.
- Identify and resubmit rejections.
- Collect outstanding balances.
- Graduate of an accredited college is preferred
- Home Health experience preferred
- Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creative thinking, and excellent communication skills
- Reimbursement/billing/collections experience in Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care
- Knowledge in ICD10 and procedures; benefit plans/eligibility; EOB’s/EOMB’s