Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness Benefits
- Paid Time Off
The RN administers skilled nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Assess home patients to identify the physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the patient and the staff.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the home health aide and the LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members and other health care professionals.
- Must hold current Texas State Registered Nurse license
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Must have at least 1 year of Home Health experience