Patient care is our top priority! Job satisfaction of our staff is our second priority. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness Plans
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
The Patient Care Coordinator acts as a liaison between Agency and the community regarding community and customer needs. Responsibilities include development and promotion of home health programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care. Working with management to prepare marketing plans that build volume for home care services in a way that supports the philosophy and enhances the image of the agency. Maintains contact with representatives from other organizations to exchange and update information on resources and services available while managing education budgets.
- Must have current DL and auto insurance
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Home Health Sales experience
Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
A registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment programs based on the medical referral and their evaluation.
- Performs skilled and maintenance therapy treatments on patients according to state/federal regulation, their practice act and competency skill set.
- Creates plans of care that are consistent with patient’s illness or injury and particular medical needs, clearly support medical necessity and establishes goals that are tied to function; along with being realistic and meaningful to the patient.
- Submits thorough and accurate documentation of therapy services performed in a manner that clearly demonstrates medical necessity and compliance with state/federal documentation requirements.
- Identifies changes in patient condition and communicates these changes quickly and effectively to the clinical manager.
- Current Texas Physical Therapy License
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR Certification
- Home Health experience preferred
Renew Home Health, founded in 2006, is a local veteran owned company that greatly values the quality of care we provide for our patients of all ages in their place of residence to help them get better, regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area. We recognize the significance of the work our team does and invest heavily in our employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity Policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
Seeking a candidate with full cycle accounting experience; knowledge of revenue recognition, financial statements, reconciling balance sheets with at least 3 years of experience and an intermediate skill level in excel.